Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grandson Jack


Photobucket


Yesterday my adorable grandson Jack came over for a few photos. He decided about 8 months ago that he didn't want to have his picture taken any more so every time I would get out the camera he would say, "no pictures mama"! Since I didn't want him to grow up hating photos, I didn't really take any for a long, long, time! I wanted to try some fun photos of him in a tie for a new promotion I am going to do called "ties and tutu's" and so I asked Alyssa if she thought he would be willing to do a few photos. He showed up at the studio all spiffed up and ready to roll, with promises of a Honda ride and a lawnmower ride when it was all over! He was wonderful and we got these darling photos of him! Just looking at them makes my heart melt! As far as I'm concerned, Jack is in a league of his own! Isn't that where every grandchild should be???


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. lori, I LOVE these photos of jack. He is such a handsome guy! I love your idea, ties and tutu's. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tie pictures are adorable! GQ material. What a cutie! Love your promotion idea too.

    ReplyDelete