Sunday, October 17, 2010

I got a call on Monday to see if I could do maternity photos on Tuesday....just at 37 weeks and finally off of bed rest, Rachelle said her friend told her she HAD to have maternity photos done!! And the baby could come at any moment! So I said YES, and waited to see if she made it through the night! When she arrived at the session she was having contractions 10 minutes apart and was waiting for a call from the nurse...I thought, oh my, we better hustle or we may not get any photos! Fortunately, it was a false alarm and we had a great time photographing her lovely baby belly! Her beautiful little Juliet was there and her awesome husband Jay....aren't they just a darling group!! Can't wait for baby Andrew to arrive!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment