Sunday, September 19, 2010

Eva: Beautiful, Sweet, & Safe

Labor day weekend was so fun and busy with my adorable nephew Chris getting married and so much family company...it was awesome. A highlight of the weekend was when my daughter Kim's dear friend Tiffany from high school brought her beautiful baby girl over. Her and her husband adopted her about a month and a half ago from Ethiopia. Her name is Eva, and she is pure sweetness. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw here face to face, to say that she is beautiful is an understatement. Her preciousness was overwhelming to me. As I held her in my arms, the thought of her being in an orphanage in Ethiopia flashed through my mind and I was filled with gratitude that here she was in America....safe, well, beautiful and with a family who absolutely adores her. Sometimes everything turns out just perfect in life, and Eva being here just felt that way. I asked Tiffany if she thought we could get a few photos of her. She had just been given a sweet little tutu so we pulled it out of the bag and had some fun! These photos melt my heart! Love you sweet baby eva!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment